Ever since I became aware of the number of unsafe chemicals in most health and beauty products, I’ve been on an awareness and educational quest. That quest led me to Beautycounter. Thanks to their safer products, I don’t have to choose between product effectiveness and my health. In fact, I don’t believe I’ve ever loved a product line this much.
So, I thought I would share My Top 5 Safer Products with you:
- Hydrating Body Lotion in Citrus Mimosa. Hands down, this is my favorite Beautycounter product. I noticed results within days. Before I began using it, my lower legs were dry and flakey and now they feel smooth and look hydrated. My skin looks great 24/7, which is especially important during the summer. We all want to look great in our shorts and short-sleeves. This product delivers. The light scent, from real citrus oil, is divine. I just can’t get enough of this lotion. $24, http://bit.ly/2g8MZVp
- Body Wash in Citrus Mimosa. The Beautycounter Body Wash to me is perfection. The light scent, like that of the hydrating body lotion, is from pure citrus oil. It leaves my skin feeling great, never dry and tight. The consistency of the body wash is thick and it’s concentrated. An almond sized amount is all I need during my shower. A bottle will last you months. Love this product! $24, http://bit.ly/2qluvCv
- Rejuvenating Toner Pads. Within a few weeks of using these toner pads, I noticed that I had less facial redness and a more consistent skin tone. I also noted the pores on my nose and chin were visibly smaller. I can’t believe how quickly these pads changed the texture of my skin. The container closes tightly to prevent it from drying out. I use both sides of each pad so I get about 3 months out of each container. $45, http://bit.ly/2n9NvCy
- Tint Skin Foundation. Beautycounter’s Tint Skin is one of the best foundations I’ve ever used. And it’s so much safer than the other foundations I’d used! I have a hard time getting a good match to my fair skin, but Linen was the perfect shade for me. It goes on smoothly with Beautycounter’s special retractable foundation brush, and lasts all day. Just remember to set it with a touch of the Mattify Powder and you’re good to go. $41, http://bit.ly/1lUwpRn
- Cleansing Balm. This is a miracle balm. It removes makeup, is an overnight mask, smooths dry feet and cuticles, acts as a highlighter over makeup, and so much more. A little goes a long way. I use a pea-sized amount at night to take off my makeup. Don’t let the price of it deter you. The jar will last months, likely more than six months. I bet you’ll find even more uses for it than I’ve listed. $80, http://bit.ly/2bmnxdz
So that’s my Beautycounter Top 5.
It’s taken me a little while, but I’ve swapped all my skin care, beauty, and body care products to Beautycounter. I absolutely love all of the products – with one exception. That’s the Sea Salt Spray. When I use it, my hair tends to get a little too “crunchy” for my liking. Are you ready to give Beautycounter a try? There’s no better time because now through Monday, 5/29 is Beautycounter’s Memorial Day special:
Memorial Day Special! Get your choice of a free product with your purchase of $150. Now, that’s a deal! Hurry because it’s only good through Monday, 5/29. Take advantage of this offer through this link: http://bit.ly/2qpH40w.