HASH BROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
A hearty, cheesy, and comforting hash brown casserole is the perfect dish to enjoy for a cozy breakfast or brunch. No holiday morning would be complete without the family digging into a savory breakfast casserole.
It’s our favorite to serve on Christmas Eve morning and for Mother’s Day brunch.
How To Make This Delicious Recipe
1. Shredded hash browns 2. Breakfast sausage 3. Bell pepper 4. Onion 5. Eggs 6. Whole milk 7. Sharp cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F, and spray a 9×13 casserole dish with nonstick spray.
2. Add the thawed or fresh shredded potatoes to the casserole dish and top with 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese. Spread the shredded cheddar cheese evenly over the potatoes. Bake for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook the sausage, pepper, and onion in a large skillet on the stovetop. Keep the heat on medium and continue to stir and cook until the sausage is no longer pink.
4. Now remove the casserole dish with hash browns from the oven. Evenly spread the sausage, pepper, and onion mixture on top of the potatoes – do not stir!
5. Then pour the eggs and milk on top.
6. Lastly, top with the grated cheese.
7. Bake for 25 minutes until lightly browned on top. Let the casserole cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Swipe Up For the Full List of Instructions!
For More Posts Like This Visit The Feathered Nester