INSTANT POT BEEF STEW
Beef Stew represents the ultimate cold weather comfort food. After all, it’s warm and filling, perfectly rich and meaty. Stew is easy because it cooks on the stove or in a slow cooker all day.
You’ll love this Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe for quickly cooking a hearty batch of stew in a fraction of the time.
How To Make This Delicious Recipe
1. Olive oil 2. Onion 3. Beef stew meat 4. McCormick Beef Stew Seasoning Mix 5. Dried thyme 6. Beef broth 7. Carrots 8. Celery 9. Frozen peas
1. Set the Instant Pot to saute. Add the olive oil. Once the pot reaches temperature (mine days HOT), add the stew meat and brown for 2 minutes on each side.
2. Stir beef and onion together. Add beef broth to the pot to deglaze it, stiring until the bottom until it is smooth and clear of the fond. Twist on lid, close sealing valve, press cancel, and set for 25 minutes at high pressure.
3. At the end of the pressure cycle, allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes. Then quick release any remaining pressure.
4. Press the cancel button, and set to saute mode. Add peas, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes, before serving.
Swipe Up For the Full List of Instructions!
For More Posts Like This Visit The Feathered Nester