LOADED TATER TOT APPETIZER
Craving something crispy, cheesy, filled with flavor, and perfect for parties? Meet my Loaded Tater Tots Appetizer recipe!
How to Make the Tastiest Loaded Tater Tots!
1. Frozen tater tots 2. Shredded cheddar cheese 3. Sour cream 4. Cooked and crumbled bacon 5. Green onions
1. Spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray, and place 4-5 frozen tater tots in each cup. Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 10 minutes.
2. Cool the tots completely. Spray a shot glass with nostick spray, then press and twist down to create cups. Bake for another 15 minutes.
3. Add 1 Tablespoon of shredded cheese to each cup. Bake for 4-5 more minutes, until the cheese has melted.
4. Then transfer the cups to a platter and cool for 5 minutes.
5. Add a scoop of sour cream, a few crumbles of bacon, and slices of green onion to each tater tot cup. Serve and enjoy!
Swipe Up For the Full List of Instructions!
For More Posts Like This Visit The Feathered Nester