SMOKED MAC AND CHEESE
Delicious, smoky, cheesy Smoked Mac and Cheese. It’s a really fantastic and fun twist on the ultimate of all comfort meals. I hope you enjoy it!
You’ll love this fun twist on an old favorite with our Smoked Mac and Cheese Recipe!
How To Make This Delicious Recipe
1. elbow macaroni 2. butter 3. flour 4. dry mustard 5. half-and-half 6. cheese 7. salt and pepper 8. optional – bread crumbs for topping
1. First, fill a large stockpot with water and set it to a boil. Gather your ingredients, and grate the cheese, if needed.
2. Then in a large skillet or 3-quart saucepan, melt the butter. Once it’s melted and bubbly, whisk in the flour to make the roux.
3. While working on your roux, add pasta to the boiling water and follow the directions to cook until al-dente (still slightly firm).
4. After cooking the butter and flour for 1-2 minutes, slowly pour in the half-and-half, whisking constantly until the sauce is smooth. Add dry mustard and continue whisking.
5. Lower the heat to low or simmer, and stir until the sauce is thickened.
6. Preheat smoker to 250º. Add the macaroni and cheese casserole to the smoker and cook for 45 minutes.
Swipe Up For the Full List of Instructions!
For More Posts Like This Visit The Feathered Nester