EASY TATER TOT CASSEROLE WITH GREEN BEANS
This deliciously easy casserole recipe, also known as cowboy tater tot casserole, is made with simple ingredients that many families consider staples.
Cheesy oven baked tater tot casserole is loaded with ground beef, green beans, and just a few pantry staples for a hearty meal the whole family will love.
How To Make This Delicious Recipe
1. Ground beef 2. Green beans 3. Onion 4. Garlic 5. Cream of mushroom soup 6. Cheddar cheese 7. Frozen tater tots
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cook the ground beef in a large skillet, stirring frequently until browned throughout. Add the green beans, onion, and garlic. Continue to saute and stir until the onion becomes translucent.
3. Next, stir the canned soup into the beef and veggie mixture. Transfer to a large casserole dish. Or, if you are making as a complete one skillet meal.
4. Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the mixture. Then add a single layer of frozen tater tots to the top.
5. Bake the casserole uncovered for 30 minutes. The tots should be golden brown and the cheese bubbly.
Swipe Up For the Full List of Instructions!
For More Posts Like This Visit The Feathered Nester