ZUPPA TOSCANA SOUP RECIPE
With Italian sausage, potatoes, and kale in a creamy base it’s a tasty, delicious soup.
you can have this Tuscan soup on the table in less than 45 minutes.
How To Make This Delicious Recipe
1. Italian Sausage 2. Onion 3. Garlic 4. Reduced sodium chicken broth 5. Water 6. Heavy cream 7. Russet potatoes 8. Kale
1. Using a heavy stockpot or Dutch oven, brown the Italian sausage, breaking in into smaller pieces. Drain any visible fat.
2. Add onions and sauté until translucent, 3-5 minutes. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, 1 minute.
3. Mix in broth, water, and potatoes. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes, and potatoes are softened.
4. Stir in cream, keeping your burner on its lowest setting to prevent burning. Add kale and serve.
Swipe Up For the Full List of Instructions!
For More Posts Like This Visit The Feathered Nester