EASY BISQUICK APPLE COBBLER
My Bisquick Apple Cobbler dessert is full of delicious apples and topped with an easy-to-make biscuit crumble for a simple, wholesome dessert the family will love. In fact, it’s so simple, and you can even prepare it while making dinner.
Classic apple cobbler is so comforting and delicious when the weather starts to cool down – or anytime you’ve got fresh apples on hand!
How To Make This Delicious Recipe
1. Apples 2. Sugar 3. Instant tapioca 4. Cinnamon and nutmeg 5. Bisquick 6. Milk 7. Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350º F. In a medium bowl, mix apples, sugar, tapioca, and spices. Let sit for 15 minutes.
2. Add the apple cobbler mixture to the prepared casserole dish.
3. Using the same bowl, stir together the Bisquick baking mix, sugar, and butter until combined. Slowly stir in the milk until just mixed. Don't overmix the batter. –
4. Using a tablespoon, drop the biscuit dough on top of the apple mixture. Bake the apple cobbler at 350º for 45-55 minutes
Swipe Up For the Full List of Instructions!
For More Posts Like This Visit The Feathered Nester