OVEN ROASTED TURKEY TENDERLOIN
Don’t be chicken, give this easy turkey tenderloin recipe a chance! Lean, juicy turkey breast tenderloins are perfect to marinade and oven roast to tender perfection in less than an hour.
Serve this for a small Thanksgiving dinner or pair with your favorite comforting sides for a family-friendly dinner
How To Make This Delicious Recipe
1. Turkey tenderloins 2. Olive oil 3. Apple cider vinegar 4. Honey 5. Dijon mustard 6. Crushed cloves 7. Dried thyme 8. Dried rosemary 9. Sea salt and pepper
1. Whisk together the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Place the turkey in the bowl. Toss to coat.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove the turkey from the marinade, place on a prepared baking sheet, and discard the marinade.
3. If desired, add a hearty vegetable like potatoes (these potatoes are cut in quarters) to the roasting pan.
4. Roast for 30-40 minutes. Check the temperature of the center of the turkey roast for doneness.
5. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Swipe Up For the Full List of Instructions!
For More Posts Like This Visit The Feathered Nester